- Who is the administrator of your personal data?
◦ The administrator of your personal data is ZATA Sp. z.o.o with office registered in
Krakow (KRS: 0000751115, NIP: 6793175038), share capital: PLN 5,000.00, which is
kept by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście, XI Commercial Department of the
National Court Register of the District Court for Krakow – Śródmieście in Krakow. The
administrator, as the owner and manager of the web portal www.hushables.eu, is a service
provider of all functionalities and supervises its activities. As an administrator, we only
shop personal data necessary to perform a particular service and we take care of their
adequate security in accordance with European Parliament and (EU) Council 2016/679
Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the personal
data processing, free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC
(General Data Protection Regulation), (GDPR). We protect your data and your privacy
from third parties access.
- Who can you contact about the processing of your personal data?
◦ In all matters relating to the processing of your personal data, you can contact the
Administrator directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where did we get your data from?
◦ At https://hushables.eu/ your personal data are provided by you when you register and
when you buy our products. Part of the data are provided to us through cookies, but we
use all possible methods to increase users’ privacy level offered by providers of tools,
using mentioned technologies.
- How long are your data processed within the User Account?
◦ We will process your data as long as your account is active on our web portal. Activity is
determined by last login records of a specific user’s identification number. If your
account is not active for five years, we’ll send you an e-mail with a reminder that
inactivity will permanently delete all of your collected data. If you do not take any
action then we will be forced to delete your account and all data related to it. Such a long
processing time is connected with the obligation to demonstrate evidence in the event of
any claims by any party and the performance of tax obligations (and other legally
required obligations). The sensitive data placed on the web portal are removed
immediately after you withdraw your consent to their processing. However, remember
that this involves the impossibility of providing a service for which the consent has been
withdrawn. If the service is provided, sensitive data are deleted immediately, unless it is
technically possible to delete only sensitive data, then the administrator immediately
deletes the entire user account.
- Will your data be transferred outside the European Union?
◦ In the scope of the data described above, including “cookies” and the support of related
tools used to analyze them, in some cases there are transfers of these data to servers in
the United States of America (USA). These data will be provided on the basis of
appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard contractual clauses for the protection of
personal data, approved by the European Commission. In the remaining scope, the
servers of our website and all traffic related to its service as well as operation takes place
only in Poland.
- With whom will we share your personal data and why?
◦ As part of using the web portal, we provide your personal data primarily to entities
providing for us various services types based on relevant agreements, thanks to which
we provide security mechanisms to protect your data. In addition, we provide data to
recipients to whom we must transfer them in accordance with the obligations imposed
on us by applicable law. The two above-mentioned categories of entities include:
▪ Supervisory bodies, regulatory authorities and other public administration bodies;
▪ Entities providing services related to the provision of legal services, debt collection
and servicing in the scope of tax liabilities;
▪ Banks and intermediaries in payments implementation;
▪ Suppliers of web portal hushables.eu who manage its content;
▪ Suppliers of IT services and hosting;
▪ Suppliers of information systems and software as well as servicing equipment.
- For what purpose are the data processed? Is it your duty to provide data?
◦ Your transfer of personal data is done voluntarily. You do not have to provide these
data, what’s more if you provide them, you can ask us to remove them at any time!
However, providing personal data indicated in the forms available on the website is
necessary for the proper implementation of the agreement made between us. Your
personal data are processed on the basis of GDPR Article 6 (1)(b) – for the agreement
implementation with ZATA Sp. z.o.o or to take action on your demand before the
conclusion of the agreement. Lack of these data prevents us from doing it. Remember
that in accordance with the principle of data minimization, we collect only as much
information about you as it is necessary!
- What are your rights?
◦ You have the right to make a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data
by us to the supervisory authority, which from May 25, 2018 is the President of the
Personal Data Protection Office. What rights do you exactly have:
▪ The right to request access to your personal data;
▪ You can also request their rectification;
▪ You can delete your account and data that we are not obliged to keep at any time;
▪ In situations specified in GDPR Article 18, you have the right to limit processing;
▪ You have the right to deny processing that is related to direct marketing;
▪ You also have the right to migrate data;
▪ You have the right to forget your data.
Online shop regulations
- Preliminary provisions
◦ The hereby regulations define the rules of using the shop operating at www.hushables.eu,
which is run by the Seller and defines the terms and conditions of transactions between
the Client and the Seller, according to the following definitions.
◦ Each Client before making a transaction should read the provisions of the regulations.
- General provisions
◦ The Seller reserves the right to change the prices and quantity of Goods in the shop offer
during the day, withdrawing or introducing individual products, conducting and
withdrawing discounts on the shop website, as well as their modifications.
◦ The information about the Goods available on offer at the Internet Shop is not an offer
within the meaning of the Civil Code.
◦ By providing data as part of using the Website, the Client is required to provide true
information. The Seller shall not be liable for the execution of the Transaction in
accordance with the information provided by the Client, if the information was untrue
(which in particular refers to the delivery address, telephone number or email address)
and this affected the performance of the Transaction.
◦ Seller – ZATA Sp. z.o.o registered in Krakow (KRS: 0000751115, NIP: 6793175038),
share capital: PLN 5,000.00, which is kept by the District Court for Kraków
Śródmieście, XI Commercial Department of the National Court Register of the District
Court for Krakow – Śródmieście in Krakow.
◦ Client – a natural person with full legal capacity and 18 years of age, as well as a legal
entity or an organizational unit that does not have legal personality,
◦ Consumer – means a consumer within the provisions of the Act of 23rd April 1964 –
◦ Shop – is an online shop run by the Seller at www.hushables.eu,
◦ Goods – means articles offered by the Seller. Pictures of Goods are only for reference.
The offered Goods may differ from the image in the photo, in particular in the range of
◦ Price – is the value of the Goods placed next to each Good in the Seller’s shop. The
prices are given in Polish zloty and include VAT if it is due. The prices do not include
the costs of Goods delivery to the place indicated by the Client, which will be separately
◦ Supplier – a courier company cooperating with the Seller or Polish Post,
◦ The cost of delivery / shipment of the Goods is the cost associated with the delivery of
the ordered Goods between the shop and the place designated by the Client,
◦ Order – it is a purchase order for Goods (offer for purchase) placed in the shop by the
Client in accordance with these Regulations,
◦ Transaction – the Client makes a purchase of the Goods from the shop in accordance
with the provisions of these Regulations, based on the placed order,
◦ Payment – Client’s cash payment made in Transaction,
◦ Cookies – information saved by servers belonging to the shop on the Client’s end device
that can be read by the server each time it connects. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”)
are IT data, in particular text files. Cookie files usually contain the domain name of the
Online shop from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique
- Placing orders
◦ Making orders in the shop is possible 24 hours a day, all year round. To make a sales
agreement, you must place an order on the shop website. The condition for placing an
order is to provide Client data in the form available on the shop website that are
necessary to deliver the Goods to the Client. In order to place an order, select the Goods
from the available shop offer, their size and quantity by adding them to the “Basket”.
◦ Until approval of selected products with purchase button, the Client can make changes
and modifications to the Goods in the order as well as contact details for the Goods
◦ Sending Client’s order (confirmation with payment button) is the Client’s offer submitted
to the Seller in order to make sales agreement, in accordance with the Regulations.
◦ After placing an order, the Client will receive a message containing information
regarding the ordered things, the quantity of Goods, order’s value, payment and Client’s
contact details provided in the Order.
◦ The above-mentioned message is the Seller’s acceptance of the offer, upon its receipt,
the sales agreement of Goods ordered by the Client is made.
◦ The Client has the right to cancel the order or modify it before receiving the
confirmation from the Seller. For this purpose, the Client should immediately contact the
Seller via e-mail and inform him about the order cancellation.
◦ Clarification of doubts and erroneousness related to placed orders or Transaction is
possible from Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) between 9:00 am and 5:00
pm via email at email@example.com.
◦ Acceptance of Order placing takes place after the payment has been posted and the
Seller has sent the confirmation of the order to be processed.
◦ Orders will be processed up to 5 business days. Seller reserves the right to additional
verification of Client’s data, e.g. by telephone contact.
◦ The Seller reserves the right to refuse orders when:
▪ the order form was incorrectly filled, while the Client did not provide corrected data
after a request sent by the Seller via e-mail,
▪ the order was made in violation of these Regulations or law,
▪ on the shop website there will be errors which are not affected by the Seller, like
erroneous information about prices or condition of the Goods.
◦ All Goods offered on the shop website are available. However, in exceptional cases, it
may happen that the same product will be ordered simultaneously by several Clients
which will make them unavailable. In such situations, if the order can not be processed,
each time, the Client will be informed by e-mail about the value and number of items
completed and shipment date. If payment is made- the amount for the unrealized part
will be returned immediately.
◦ The Seller reserves the right to own the Goods until the Goods Sales Price is paid.
- Payment rules
◦ Payments are made via przelewy24.pl website or a traditional bank transfer.
◦ The payment should be made to the bank account indicated in the received confirmation
◦ The Seller makes the delivery of the ordered Goods by the courier or Polish Post.
◦ The shipment is carried out within 3 days from the moment of posting the payment on
◦ The current cost of delivery Goods is provided on the website. The Seller is not liable
for delays in delivery resulting from not attributable reasons, unless such liability results
from the provisions of law.
◦ All shipments are controlled by the Seller. It is recommended that the Client carefully
inspects the parcel immediately after delivery, before confirming its receipt to the
delivery agent, in order to determine possible mechanical damage to the good (its
- Replacement and return of purchased Goods
◦ The Client who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement within
14 days from the date of receiving Goods. For the above mentioned deadline, it is
sufficient to send a statement of withdrawal before its expiry to the address of the
registered office or Seller’s e-mail address. The model statement of withdrawal from the
agreement concluded at a distance is attached to the Regulations.
◦ Returned or exchanged Goods:
▪ should be securely packed in order to avoid the risk of damage during transport, and
unless the original packaging provided by the shop has been removed, it is
recommended to pack the Goods in it,
▪ it should be complete – along with the Goods, please return any attached parts,
accessories, instructions and other documents,
▪ it should be unchanged, unless a change was necessary within the limits of ordinary
◦ The above requirements regarding return do not violate or limit the Client’s right to
make a complaint in accordance with law. These requirements with regard to consumers
should be interpreted in each case in accordance with applicable law.
◦ In the case of withdrawal from the sales agreement, on the basis of things indicated in
point VII. 1. it is considered void and the consumer is released from any obligations.
What the parties have rendered is returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary
within the limits of ordinary management. The return should take place immediately, not
later than within fourteen days. The costs of returning the Goods are borne by the Buyer.
◦ The right to withdraw from a distance agreement is not entitled to the Consumer in
relation to agreements:
▪ supply of services, if the entrepreneur has performed the service fully with the direct
consent of the consumer who was informed before the beginning that after the
fulfillment of the service by the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the
▪ in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market,
over which the entrepreneur has no control, and which may occur before the deadline
to withdraw from the agreement;
▪ in which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured
according to the consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
▪ in which the object of the service is an item which can deteriorate rapidly or have a
▪ in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which
after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene
reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
▪ in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature,
are inseparably connected with other things;
▪ in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, that price was agreed at
the conclusion of the sales agreement and which delivery may take place only after
30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the
entrepreneur has no control;
▪ in which the consumer clearly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him for
urgent repair or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other
than those that performance the consumer demanded, or supplies things other than
spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw
from the agreement is entitled to the consumer with regard to additional services or
▪ in which the object of the service are sound, visual recordings or computer software
▪ sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
▪ delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a
▪ concluded through a public auction;
▪ supply of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of
Goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or
cultural events, if the agreement indicates the day or service period;
▪ delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium if the fulfillment
of the service started with the consumer’s express consent before the deadline of
withdrawing from the agreement and after informing about the loss of the right to
withdraw from the agreement.
◦ The seller is responsible for the non-compliance of the Goods with the agreement. In the
case of Clients who are not consumers, the Seller responds to the rules set out in the
◦ The complaint is subject to notification by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Client
who is not a Consumer is obliged to state in the application the full name, address,
product name, a detailed description of the defects and claim. After filing a complaint,
the Client is obliged to send the Goods together with proof of purchase to the Seller’s
address. The seller has 7 days to consider the complaint.
◦ Providing false data in the complaint form by a non-Consumer Client results in the loss
of the warranty entitlement.
- Protection of personal data
◦ By registering at the shop, the Client consents to the collection and processing by the
Seller, personal data provided in the form, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) Regulation (EU)
2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on individuals
protection with regard to the personal data processing and free movement of such data
and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data) GDPR – in
order to perform the agreement, which you conclude with ZATA Sp. z.o.o, or to take
action on your demand before concluding the agreement.
◦ The Client has the right to file a complaint in relation to the personal data processing by
us to the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. The
other permissions are:
▪ The right to request access to personal data;
▪ The right to demand their rectification;
▪ The right to delete the account and data which we are not obliged to keep;
▪ In situations specified in Article 18 GDPR the right to limit processing;
▪ The right to object to the processing which is related to direct marketing;
▪ The right to transfer data;
▪ The right to forget your data.
◦ The Client making the purchase in the shop agrees to the transfer of his e-mail address to
the Seller and for processing Client’s personal data by our online shop for the purpose of
sending messages electronically in accordance with the provisions of Article 10
paragraph 2 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal
of Laws 144 of 2002, entry 1204, as amended)].
◦ The entity posting information in the form of Cookies on Client’s end device while using
the Online shop and other applications is the Seller.
◦ The Seller places Cookies on the Client’s end devices when using the Online shop in
▪ adjust the content of the shop to Client’s preferences and optimizing the use of
services; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device of the Client and
properly display the content, tailored to his individual needs,
▪ create statistics that help to understand how Clients use the shop, which allows
improving the structure and content,
▪ maintain Client’s session in the Shop,
▪ present customized advertising content interesting to Clients,
▪ save and analyze statistics (including Google Analytics and Google AdWords).
◦ The Client may at any time delete the Cookies placed on his end device using the
options available in its web browser.
◦ Available web browsers in their initial (default) settings allow the possibility of creating
cookies on the Client’s device. However, each Client can oppose cookies placement on
his device. To change such settings, use the available browser options and disable the
mechanism responsible for creating cookies. Detailed information about the possibilities
and ways of handling Cookies are available in settings of web browser or on their
◦ Removing or blocking the possibility of creating cookies on the Client’s end device may
lead to difficulties in using the essential shop functionalities.
- Final provisions
◦ The Regulations are valid from the day of publication on the website.
◦ Amendments may be made at any time. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the
provisions of the generally applicable law, including in particular the Civil Code and the
Act on consumer rights shall apply. The Seller shall not be liable for purchases made by
third parties using the Client’s data necessary to place an order, which the Client
provided to them or which came into their possession without the Seller’s fault.
◦ Amendments to the Regulations come into force on the date indicated by the Seller,
which can not be shorter than 14 days from the time of making the amended Regulations
available on the website, with the proviso that Transactions initiated before, are
conducted on the previous terms.
- Regulations of October 25, 2018